10.27.2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

Create a new candle scent.

I love burning candles, but my hubby doesn't like them. He says they are overpowering ~what does he know ;o) ssooo....to please him maybe The Yankee Candle Co. would create one that smells like pizza or even just cheese! He would so love that!

Soup

Name one way you show affection to others.

I listen with my ears and my heart.

Salad

What is your favorite writing instrument?

I have a pen fettish! My favorite pen I own is about 5 inches long with a giraffe print and it writes in my favorite color~BLUE!

Main Course

If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?

Since I received an MP3 player for my birthday I would buy songs from MSN Music! Especially if they had any Donny Osmond ;o)

Dessert

Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

Not this year because we will be in Las Vegas for the SEMA convention. BUT we will go down to MGM on the 31st to watch the freaks! People in Vegas love Halloween and some of the costumes are pretty creepy~let's just say I stick very close to my husband!

3 comments:

Tracy S said...

HAHHA on the Yankee candle scent... I think my hubby would love a pepperoni scented one..lol

Melli said...

A pizza candle would be GREAT! And take you camera for the freak show in Vegas! Think of all the blogging opportunities it will provide!

Pamela said...

Amy, hope you guys have a great time in Vegas. I love candles too, but if they smelled like food I would be done in with thoughts of hunger. lol Very weak willpower. lol