10.03.2006

Definition Word MeMe

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning is tagging anyone who wants to do this meme and since my brain is fried I am going to do it cause meme's are FUN!

HAPPY~My hubby always says that one of the things he loves about me the most is it doesn't take much to make me happy. When I see the color blue, no matter what it is, I smile. If I get a free sample in the mail I am happy! I love free stuff :o) I am, for the most part, a very genuinely happy person because who wants to sit around and mope when there are so many good things goin' on?

ANIMAL~Well, if you read my blog at all you'll know that my very favorite animal is a giraffe. I keep trying to download a video of me feeding the giraffes for the first time at Binder Park Zoo in Michigan, but I can't get it to work. I think giraffes are one of God's neatest creations! What was He thinking when he created them?

CEREMONY~Because we just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary I watched the video of me walking down the aisle to my man! My hubby always laughs because I could barely walk because my knees were so bad from the arthritis, but on the video tape I am flying down the aisle. I am dragging my dad along with me because I couldn't wait to be married!

ETERNAL~I will admit that I am looking forward to the day when I go to heaven and I will live forever without any pain and restrictions! I like to tease my kids and say that I will be doing cartwheels and handstands in heaven, but I am sure I will be on my knees praising and worshipping God for all eternity!

If anyone actually looks at this site please join me and do this meme and let me know! Your words are: Talent, Cherish, Wish and Free.

Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hello Amy,

This is my first visit to your blog. You left a nice comment on my post about my daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary. My sister and her husband were here this week, visiting from PA, so I'm just now catching up with everyone.

I had a good friend years ago who suffered from rheumatoid arthritis like you so I'm sorry to hear about this. I know what a challenge it is for you.

And thank you for doing this word association meme. You really made me think about what God had in mind when he created giraffes. They are wonderful creatures and I don't think it's an accident that they are, by virture of their height, a little closer to heaven than most other creatures!

Thank you again for stopping by. I love your web site - love the giraffe banner and all the soft blue. Not hard at all to see that blue makes you happy!