5.04.2007

Probably More Information Than You Wanted To Know!

Appetizer

Name something you would not want to own.

I wouldn't care to own a Corvette. I am a Mustanger through and through!

Soup

Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

My hair is really soft. It is short right now~just right above my shoulders. It is mostly brown, but I am getting quie a bit of gray hair now. Should I highlight it and try to hide some of it? I don't want to be completely gray at 42 years old!

Salad

Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

I'll never forget the first time I saw a picture of my daughters! My husband and I both cried.

Main Course

Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

I would like to be Ellen DeGeneres so I could dance all over the place and tell funny jokes and meet more famous people, but especially so I could give away all kinds of free stuff and then donate a ton of money to different charities!

Dessert

Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I won $80 one time on a $1 slot machine and then gambled it all alway!


FRIDAY FILL IN


1. I love sugar and milk with my coffee/tea/etc.

2. My surgery date can't arrive too fast!

3. My friend Karen is the opposite of me!

4. Days like today when the sky is the perfect shade of blue and the weather is on the chilly side are so awesome!

5. I am still playing with your dog. (Dumb, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else!)

6. Snapdragons are my favorite spring flowers.

7. This weekend, I'm watching my husband be Patch the Pirate at church and I will be his biggest fan!


12 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Great feast, Amy! I know the urge to color those gray hairs popping up -- seems every time I look in the mirror, I spot more of them. I think it won't be too long before I wash that gray right outta my hair. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great feast, Amy! I've gotten more than a few grays the last couple of years, and I dye my hair.
YAY! Mustang Amy! :)
What I like about everyone's salad, they are very similar, but very different at the same time. Wonderful memory.
Happy Friday!
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Anonymous said...

great answers!! Gray hair--I'm in my early 30's and over 75% gray!!

Kailani said...

I love Ellen. She has such a great sense of humor!

Kailani
An Island Life

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your answers ... don't worry about your gray's ... my mom's 43 (but don't tell her I told you that) and she's just about completely gray. Course, her new best friend is Miss Clairol. lol.

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.

~Brandy

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Mine is now posted.

Michelle said...

I loved your answer to "I'll never forget.."

Heart of Rachel said...

Hello Amy. Sorry, I'm late on my visit. I've been a little busy lately but I'm now catching up on my favorite blogs.

Seeing your daughter's picture for the first time is a precious moment worth treasuring.

Thank you for mentioning me on Amy's Scavenger Hunt. I appreciate your kind comments about me and my blog.

Take care!

Unknown said...

All good answers! We are addicted to Ellen

Unknown said...

Next time, Michael and I will do one together..Hopefully we will take some time off before the next one!!!

Carol said...

Wait. I tagged you for seven things. Are the seven things at the bottom of this post for that meme? I'm easily confused.

Amy said...

Carol, I am sorry, but I cannot figure out who you are. No, those answers are for the Friday Fill In. I will do my best to figue out who you are and what meme you are talking about. I am always up for another meme!