5.25.2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

Name a sound you like to hear.

MOM! From the time I was a little girl I always dreamed of having a family someday with at least two kids. I have been blessed with three! So when they call out my name I love it and get that warm fuzzy feeling. And then there are days when it's my least favorite thing to hear if they had a day of endless wants and needs! Hey, I'm just trying to be truthful here folks.

And a baby with a good old belly laugh has got to be at the top of my list too. I'm looking forward to making my grandbabies laugh until they spit up ;o)

Soup

What is your favorite kind of cheese?

For a gal that never liked cheese all her life I have become its #1 fan! One day my hubby had an gyro and the feta cheese called my name big and loud. I answered it's call and ate it all. Hubby had to order extra feta! Wouldn't you say that's a weird cheese to all of the sudden want?

Salad

Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

That would be a big fat no! Even though I am on the no call list I get calls all the time and when I answer nobody is on the other end! It drives me crazy and I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?

Main Course

When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

LOL! I came back and had to change this answer because I forgot to publish my Friday's Feast on Friday. I only remembered because I was going to write a small post about my daughter's graduation and noticed it then. Oops!

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I notice _____when I see_____.

I notice I drool when I see Chocolate Mousse Cake. Trust me, you would too!

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

About the cheese . . . I love feta too. I do, on occasion, have a craving for it as well. Have you ever had a four-cheese pizza? The one I like has cheddar, mozerella, feta and parmesan. There's just crust, sauce and the four cheeses that blend together so well!

Unknown said...

This is a nice feast AMy...Feta rocks!

Barb said...

"Mom" was my favorite sound for years. Guess what? It's "Nana" now. I swear, I can hear Cameron yelling "Naaaaana" when he and his mommy are walking up the sidewald to my house. It's my very favorite sound in the world.

Can't help you about the phone calls. Same here. I'm on the national no call list too but they've figured out a way to get around it. Sigh. You have to wonder is they really think someone's who's been waked up early Saturday morning is actually going to buy what they're selling or even answer their stupid survey questions. Clueless!

Unknown said...

OK, I love Feta too, Actually a Gyro sounds really good right now.

All this talk of food is making me hungry, so I'll have a piece of Chocolate Mousse cake for sure.

How did your daughter's graduation go??

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com