3.26.2007

Enough Already!

Okay peeps. I must apologize. I have come to the realization that all I am ever doing is meme's. Not that they aren't fun and all~and not that I have anything interesting to write, but it is time to STOP! At least until Thursday when I do my Thursday Thirteen!! hehe!

Now having said this I better think of something to write about, huh?

I am very thankful that this afternoon I am sitting at my desk at the shop! Yep, that's right, I said shop. I haven't been able to come to work in almost two months! I have missed the smell of paint fumes, the noise of grinding, the screaming at employees, the men hogging the bathroom when I have to pee. Seriously, I have!

I am wondering how they have survived all these months without me. The moment I set foot (and crutch) in the door I have a thousand (okay, only two) people asking me to call this person or find this and find that or make me a shipping label. Ahhh, to be needed and loved again. Well, at least needed.

Little do they know I'm not getting much done today because at the shop we have DSL!!!! I only have dial up at home and since I don't know when I will be at the shop again I must manage my DSL time wisely! Y'all know what I'm talkin' about! I am having a hard time deciding which new blogs to visit after I stop by your place. Must. Meet. New. Friends.

Who thinks me need ice cream since it is a beautiful day out with a slight breeze? Me do! Me do! No offense, but I don't really care if you said no! Plus I have my most precious Woo with me and she deserves a vanilla cone for being such a good girl and staying home with me all this time! Yeah, that's the excuse I'm gonna use for being a bad girl!

I love you all. I will visit as soon as I post this non-meme!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you need someone to share your Sugar Free Ice Cream, I'll bring the spoons! :)
It is a gorgeous ice cream eating afternoon!
Sounds like your day isn't going too bad!

Kailani said...

I can't imagine blogging using dial up. I'm much too impatient for that! LOL!

PEZmama said...

Thank you for the fudge recipe. I will try that! The chocolate cherry one sounds really, really good.

I do all my blogging on dial up. The only time it bugs me is when people link to videos... most of the time I don't even watch them because it just takes too long.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And eat some ice cream while you are at it!

PEZmama said...

for me... eat some ice cream FOR ME, while you are at it.

aye, aye, aye...

;)

Michelle said...

I had to laugh at this post :)

Glad to hear you were back at work and having a good day! I'll share some ice cream with you!