8.29.2006

The Pizza Box MeMe



What was your favorite thing about being a kid?

I still act like a kid ;o) But way back then I loved being able to run, run, and run so more! We lived in a neighborhood full of children my age so there was always somebody to play with. I loved going to the five and dime with my mom and picking out a sack full of penny candy. I loved going to the hardware store with my dad and just having that time with him. And I loved building a tree house with my older brother. I loved having a garden and every single night we ate the same thing all summer long~tomatoes, corn on the cob, fried zucchini and green beans and fresh watermelon! It never got old.

What was your favorite subject in school?

I loved all the maths, although today I have a hard time helping my children with their homework. The teachers just don't do it the same anymore. As you can tell my grammar, I was not very good at english!

Who was your best friend when you were 10?

Mary Lou and I were inseparable. We loved playing Barbies and would play for hours. I would use my Donny Osmond album covers as "walls" for the bedroom :o) I would do that now, but I think my hubby might get a little jealous!

If you could be any animal what would you be?

Although giraffes are by far my favorite animal I would have to say I wouldn't mind having the life of our bulldog, Wensleydale. She sleeps on the bed and hogs all the room. She finally moseys out of bed around 10:00 am and wants to eat immediately. She gets to go for rides in the car whenever she so desires. She gets attention wherever we go and someone is always offering to give her a treat or buy her an ice cream cone! She rules the house and we pretty much abide by her wishes whether she wants food, treats, played with or just loved on. Must be nice!

What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?

My job right now is working along side with my husband. We own our own Mustang restoration business. I love being with him, but I do wish we had more time to ourselves. Our anniversary is in about a week and we are leaving for the weekend!!! As far as my life, the only thing I would change right now is that I would have my hip replacement surgery over and done with. I love my life and learn a little more each day on how much the Lord helps me through even the tiniest of problems. "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

What's your favorite color?

BLUE makes me very happy!

What's your favorite type of crust and favorite topping on a pizza?

I like to make my own and thaw frozen loaves of bread and smoosh it real thin. My favorite kind of pizza toppings are cheeseburger with onions!

No comments: