8.25.2006

Friday's Feast



Appetizer

If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

I would like to receive GAMES magazine! I have a hard time finding it in my town.

Soup

Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).

It has beige carpet with white walls (boring, I know), we have a brownish colored couch, a dark blue lift chair, a beige lift chair and a brown rocking chair. I have several pictures of barns on the walls. We also have a 110 gallon aquarium with no fish in it right now. It did have a shark named Fluffy in it, but I killed him accidentally, but that's a whole other story.

Salad

What does the shape of a circle make you think of?

I know it sounds corny, but it reminds me of my circle of friends. They are so supportive and I can always be just who I am around them. It doesn't matter if I have bedhead or am dressed to the nines, they know the real me and love me anyway!

Main Course

Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.

My crutches (until I get hip replacements), laughter, and toilet paper. Enough said!

Dessert

What was the last really funny movie you watched?

We just watched "Rocketman" as a family. I laugh more at my children watching it!

1 comment:

Beck said...

You are the champion! Of my silly weird things meme, that is! It was the Donny Osmond marriage plans that did it.... now we just have to figure out a way to get you your prize!