8.18.2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

What color is your car?

Silver Jade

Soup

If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?

I would love to be the giraffe caretaker at Binder Park Zoo in Michigan. Giraffes bring me such joy for some reason I can't describe. I could sit there all day and watch them and feed them.

Salad

How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?



When I get sick I do it 100%. It's hard to tell in this picture, but recently I had my first kidney stone and I threw up so hard for 30 hours, that the whites of my eyes were blood red and I gave myself two black eyes! It's a scary picture to introduce myself I know, but please remember I just got out of the hospital! As far as the flu goes, I've had it at least once a year from as far back as I can remember.

Main Course

What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?

I keep receiving presents and flowers for my birthday even though it was back on the 7th! I'm not complaining though. I appreciate their thoughtfulness so much. I need to get started on those thank you notes!

Dessert

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Aahhh! This brings back memories ;o) I was in fourth grade and I liked this one boy named Billy and at recess I just went up to him and kissed him. He didn't know what happened to him!

No comments: