8.11.2006

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

Does anyone remember the handheld game Merlin? I got it for Christmas when I was fourteen. Over the years it quit working and my husband bought me a "new one" off of e-Bay for Christmas last year!

Soup

If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

A seven day, six night dream vacation to any destination they choose! I love to travel and have been very fortunate to go many places.

Salad

Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

Since I work with my husband at our own business, I think of him ALL day long. It's so nice to look over and see him working at his desk or be able to roll over in my chair and give him a peck on the cheek!

Main Course

What is something you believe in 100%?

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He came to die on the cross and save us from our sins. I asked Him to be my Saviour when I was eight years old!

Dessert

Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

It really wasn't a good deed, but I saw the Lord working yesterday. I needed to pay my storage bill, but decided to do it later in the day. Later, when I was going to pay it I started thinking about some friends that had moved away and would you believe when I pulled in to the storage buildings there they were packing up a U-haul!! My friend came running and said I came at just the right time. She and her daughters needed to go to the bathroom so I ran them down to the first gas station we found! I know it may seem insignificant to some, but I know the Lord had me wait so I could see my friends!



1 comment:

Barb said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog today, Amy. Looks like you're pretty new to blogging. This is a great start - really nice feast. That vacation sounds wonderful. I'd go to the Outer Banks.