8.03.2007

Bloggy Love & 1000 Blessings Friday


Stacy sent me a little lovin' the other day. She thinks I'm a thoughtful blogger. *blushing* She's sweet! I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I can't leave a short comment anywhere? I have noticed that since I started blogging more and more ladies are leaving longer comments. I think that means we're all becoming very good friends, don't you? Ahhh, can you feel the love?

Continuing on with my 1000 Blessings....


21. Both my nurse and physical therapist are christians! They've both commented on my good attitude and sense of humor during each visit and I explained that if it wasn't for my Lord and Savior I'm sure I would be a totally different patient. It's been a joy getting to know them both.

22. Showers! A true blessing indeed for not only me, but my loved ones that have to smell me!

23. My dear husband who works so hard during the day and comes home and gives me back scratches and helps me in the bathroom and wakes up every four hours to make sure I have my pain medicine. I am truly blessed and don't deserve such a great guy. He will surely have some of the biggest crowns in Heaven :o)


24. Good friends that show their love over and over again. Thank you Tina, Michelle, Marica, Bridget, Kay and Theresa for your company, nourishment and entertainment!


25. My dear precious mother. She's not feeling well herself and her main concern is me. Please pray for her as she tries to get her diabetes under control and she starts feeling herself again.


26. Quiet time. I haven't had much of it for quite awhile and actually had a half an hour with nobody around and no phones! I just sat and soaked up the peacefulness.


27. Fans and air conditioning. It's been hot and muggy here in Indiana and I am truly thankful I am staying cool and dry thanks to these two wonderful inventions!


28. My mother-in-law. She owns a Crown Victoria and she is going to let us borrow it tonight so I can go out on a date with my hubby! She so totally rocks. Thanks Mom!


29. Chocolate. I know, I know! I normally crave meat, but ever since surgery I am craving chocolate like crazy. I'm trying so hard to be good and eat sugar free pudding and small bites of cake, but it's been rough. At least Edy's sugar free ice cream is awesome! So thank you Edy for saving my hiney which is not so tiny, but thanks to you someday it might!


30. And as always I count YOU as one of my many blessings. You bring smiles and laughter to my face each and every day! Thank you for sharing your lives and letting me part of them. I am sending a big virtual hug to each and everyone of you today.
What are you blessed with today?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your award!!

I'm blessed with finishing my 1st rotation today! Woohoo!!!

Carrie said...

What a great list of blessings! Congrats on the award :)
I'm glad you're doing this blessings challenge thingie with me, doesn't it just make a huge difference in your day-to-day life?
Have a great Friday!
God bless :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations on your award. You certainly deserve it.

I really enjoy reading your blessings. May you continue to be showered with wonderful blessings.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congrats on the award, I think it's very well deserved :) Love the blessings, we all have so much to be thankful for, even the little things we sometimes forget and take for granted.

Have a wonderful day!

mandy said...

congrats on the award!
woo hoo!!!!

Michelle said...

I love this list!