8.08.2007

The Blog Crush Meme

I've been tagged by newcomer Kirstie for this meme. Kirstie has only been blogging for a few days and I can already tell I am going to be encouraged by her. She has a heart for the Lord and desires to be closer to Him. Oh, and she's starting a prayer request page which I think is so awesome! Please stop by and welcome her to Blogville and let her know your prayer requests. She even has a cool button made! Thanks guys!


1. What was the first blog you read?

Lisa Whelchel had a weekly Coffee Talk post which led me to read Sarah from In The Midst of It. Addison's story just drew me in instantly and I was hooked. I didn't even know what a blog was last year!

2. Do you still read that blog?

Definitely! And if you never have never read her you MUST! She writes so beautifully. Be sure to take an afternoon and read her archives. You'll be glad you took the time, I promise!

3. Do you have a blog crush, in other words, is there a blogger you’d love to meet?

Do I ever! I have several friends that I would love to meet someday. Please don't ask me to choose just one! I love them all in their own unique ways.

4. Upon meeting, would you crumble and mumble under the pressure, blurt out something incoherent, or blush madly?

I'd probably laugh and give each of them a huge hug! I'm usually not at a loss for words ;o)

5. If you could have a long, leisurely lunch with one blogger whom you’ve never met, who would it be?

Do I really have to choose just one? This is so not an easy meme to do! I honestly cannot choose just one because you are all near and dear to my heart. Each of you are an inspiration to me in different ways. I do know that it would not be a leisurely lunch though! It would be so full of laughter and one story after another. I'm pretty sure we would have to turn it into a slumber party! And yes, that would include a few songs on the record player by Donny Osmond ;o) Hey, if you are a true friend you take all of me, not just the part you liked in the first place!!

3 comments:

Connie Barris said...

I loved Donny Osmond when I was a young girl.. I wonder if we are close in age??
I'm 48

Unknown said...

Amy, I couldn't think of you as evah being at a loss for words....You are so sweet my friend.
And I'm sure you can give the BESTEST HUGS!!

I never knew Lisa Whechel had a blog, WOW! See I learned something new today!
I"m off to Welcome Kristy. Love that name BTW!!

*HUGS*
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Kailani said...

Cool meme. I don't think I could narrow things down, though. I read too many blogs!

kailani
An Island Life