9.20.2006

WFMW


I received the following tips from a friend yesterday and thought they were clever enough to share!

Measuring Cups

Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill it with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don't dry the cup. Next, add your ingredient, such as peanut butter, and watch how easily it comes right out.

Flexible Vaccuum

To get something out of a heat register or under the fridge. Add an empty paper towel roll or empty gift wrap roll to your vacumn. It can be bent or flattened to get in narrow openings.

Easy Deviled Eggs

Put cooked egg yolks in a zip lock bag. Seal, mash till they are all broken up. Add remainder of ingredients, reseal, keep mashing it up mixing thoroughly, cut the tip of the baggy, squeeze mixture into egg. Just throw bag away when done, easy clean up.

2 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

Great tips! I especially like the measuring cup one. It will defintely come in handy the next time I use peanut butter in a recipe. It's always such a pain when I try to get it out of the cup.

Rae said...

I love these tips! Especially the vaccum one, I've never thought of that before and now I have a way to use those empty cardboard rolls AND get under my fridge. Thanks for sharing! =)