9.22.2006

Friday's Feast



Appetizer

Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

Because I am in severe pain with my hips right now the only excercise I get is being able to walk to and from a room. But I am eating very healthy~does that count for anything? And I am using alot of muscles to smile as much as I can ;o)

Soup

If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

Oh Yeah, Well I've Had My Bones Cut Off----explaination: My kids have a tendency to compain about every little thing that goes wrong with them and my outlook has always been~I may hurt, but there are always so many people worse off than me. One day I had enough of my daughter compaining about how her finger popped in the middle of the night so I turned to her and said~Oh yeah, well I've had my bones cut off! She looked surprised and my husband laughed. So now anytime they compain about something trivial someone will say~Oh yeah, well mom has had her bones cut off! Even my friends have asked if they can use that line too!

The phrase is just a way to remind all of us, again, that while we are going through tough times we are not alone and if we think about it we will realize that our situation isn't as bad as we make it seem sometimes.


Salad

Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

Age 9~The Price is Right
Age 10~Little House on the Prarie (I still watch reruns almost everyday!)
Age 11~ Swiss Family Robinson
Age 12~The Donny & Marie Osmond show (I can't wait for the DVD to be released)


Main Course

If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

I am need of a good "How To" book on blogging! I spend so much time reading everybody's blogs that I haven't taken the time to learn how to really do anything creative!

Dessert

Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

Definitely any color blue I love, but I would have to say I stick to pastel colors on a lot of things.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Amy, Your blog is beautiful! As far as being creative, I have really fumbled with my sidebar...lol

What is up with your hips and having bone removed girl, if it's not too personal.

Isn't it true, that just when we start complaining about some little thing there's always someone else who has it worse. I will pray that you heal quickly! :)