9.01.2006

Four For Friday

September 01, 2006


Q1 - Food Eating Contests: Joey Chestnut, the top-ranked U.S. competitive eater, is looking to capture his second straight title this weekend at the Waffle House Waffle-Eating World Championships at Stone Mountain Park, Georgia. (Last year, Chestnut won the title by devouring 18.5 eight-ounce Waffle House waffles in 10 minutes.) If you were to quit your day job and take up competitive eating as a professional gustatory athlete, what food items would you specialize in, or, which food eating contest would you be the hands-down favorite to win the world championship?

I so could win the pineapple eating contest hands down!

Q2 - Laundry: When you do laundry, do you use the recommended amount of detergent or do you pour to your heart's content?

This is my daughter's chore and I am sure she pours to her heart's content!

Q3 - Handwriting: Do you like your signature?

I never sign my name the same way twice~that way nobody can forge it ;o)

Q4 - Today: What are four things you know you will not be doing today?

I will not be eating cottage cheese today or ever.
I won't be running a marathon.
I don't get to see my dad today because I have a sore throat :o(
I probably won't get any work done either because I'm playing on the computer!

No comments: