9.08.2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

I am wearing a silver hoop earrings, my favorite perfume~Lou Lou and a soft pink short sleeved sweater.

Soup

Who was the last person you hugged?

I gave my hubby a big hug and smooch and wished him a happy anniversary!

Salad

What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

I usually order a small chili, a side salad and a glass of water. Gotta keep the weight coming off!

Main Course

What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

I usually start feeling better towards late afternoon. By this time my medicine has taken effect and I don't hurt quite as bad!

Dessert

Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

This one is gonna be hard:

Amanda made yams. Oh well, not much to work with!

I'm outta here ladies for a weekend with my wonderful husband! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I see you like sudoku's too. :) Amy, love your meme. I wear a lot of pink too, I love the colors pink and peach. Hope there's not anything seriously wrong, you mentioned taking meds. Have a wonderful day!