4.11.2008

1000 BLESSING'S FRIDAY

226. What a blessing it was to spend the whole day with my daughter on our shopping excursion. Even if we didn't find the great deals it would have been a blessing because it was time with just her! Now I need to make a date with my other two kids for some one on one time.

227. Blessed with gor-ja-mous weather today! We had lots of needed rain yesterday and today we basked in the warmth of the sun. And had a barbeque at lunch with our employees. FUN!

228. I sit at my desk in amazement everyday. Last year at this time I was bedridden and in tears the whole day because it was just to painful to even exist. I am blessed with freedom of pain and the ability to help at the shop again and have a clear sense of mind to actually do the work my husband needs me to do! So very thankful to my Lord for seeing me through!

229. Blessed by my momma everyday! She drives me crazy at times because she calls so often to see how I am feeling, but I am thankful for her. She cares very much for me and unlike my father, she is still here on earth and I am able to hear her sweet voice everyday ask, "Are you hurting today honey?" And then she sighs when she hears my answer and then says, "Then I just need to pray that much harder for you. I'll get down on my knees right now." I am loved!

230. Even though this has nothing at all to do with me directly I feel blessed in seeing God's hand in people's lives. My aunt had to have emergency surgery due to an appendicitis and developed an infection, my cousin had a lung collapse and was in ICU for many days and my SIL's father had surgery for pancreatic cancer. Through lots of prayer my aunt is doing very well now and back to work. She is almost 70 but you'd never know it. My cousin is totally better now. I still have yet to find out if they know the cause of the collapsed lung. And Tom, my SIL's daddy did AMAZING! He is well into his 70's and again, you would never guess it. His surgery was very long and I really thought he would be in a lot of pain. But nope! He is one tough bird. He's home and moving like he was never cut open!


I wanted to share a couple of food blogs that I have been enjoying. Check 'em out when you have a chance!

A Year of Crockpotting

Cookie Madness

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Reminder: Donny & Marie are hosting the beauty pageant tonight. I know how all of you are into beauty pageants! LOL. But please don't call me because I'll be glued to my television screen. Maybe even licking it!

5 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I think it is wonderful how you are tracking your blessings.

marine's words said...

just stoping by to say I will be glued to the beauty show too mainly to she you know Donny !!love,marina

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love these posts, it reminds me of so many things that I have to be thankful for :)

I love Anna's blog, Cookie Madness. I've been lurking there for years. So yummy!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Kailani said...

I can hardly wait for my daughters to get older so we can enjoy shopping together!

Glad to hear you had a great week!

Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

Unknown said...

It's so nice Amy to read your posts and all you are blessed with, helps me to not focus on what's going bad in my life, but to focus on what I am blessed with.

Thanks for sharing the Cookie Madness link. It's my one weakness!!

Glad you had a great week!