2.26.2008

Things That Make Me Happy Today

I'm bored out of my skull today, but then I started thinking about all the things that have made me happy today. It makes me realize that life goes on and that's a good thing. No, it's a great thing!

Michelle from Big Blueberry Eyes had her little boy!! She posted the sweetest pictures of her two precious children. I am so happy for her and Joe! Congrats!!!

My friend Kimmy from Mission Kim Possible posted pictures of her visit with her great niece. Oh, is this baby girl precious! I could just eat her up. But I won't, don't worry!

I got a shower and am feeling fresh again! I know, most people take one everyday and I typically do, but I can't with this thing attached to my back. Not much longer though!

I did get some things accomplished today as far as work goes and that's always a good feeling!

My pastor called to check on me. He and his wife are just wonderful! Very caring folks for sure.

Plus my homie, Luke Menard, is on American Idol tonight!! I hope he livens up a bit this week and shows how good he is. We'll just have to wait and see. Go Luke!

And one more thing that made me happy today...my daughter bought me a new fuzzy wuzzy pillow! Oh, how I love me some pillows! I'll try it out tonight and see if it becomes a favorite.


What made you happy today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had some happy moments today.
I'll tell you what makes me happy, we got this nice pillow top bed and got rid of our old,waterbed. I am so happy to go to sleep in that comfy bed every night!

Faith said...

Yeah, Luke!! we thought he was great last nite!!! I hope he makes it to the top 10! Which girls do you like??

Kimmy said...

You asked what made me happy today? YOU did. I love visiting.

Kailani said...

What a positive post! It's so easy to get down sometimes but there's always good things happening if we just look.

gLaDieZz said...

Wheeeee~ I can't stop thinking that I'm really blessed with wonderful miracles everyday. That's another reminder~ smiLes