2.05.2008

No Writer's Strike Here

In the past several weeks I have been given these very sweet awards from my blogging friends! In the midst of my trial I must admit it feels good to know that you all are still with me! I am missing you guys more than you know.

Since I don't have a team of writer's that post for me I guess I'll write my own acceptance speech!

Thank you Donetta! I haven't been a very faithful commenter lately, but I think and pray for you daily. You are an inspiration to me to hold on tight to my faith and count my many blessings!

Thank you to my new friend Faith! I can't even remember how we came upon each other, but I am so thankful we did. I appreciate your encouraging words, challenging posts, and your prayers. Looking forward to building on our friendship!


Thank you to my girl Christine! I only wish the button had giraffes on it! LOL! You know I love you and can't wait to meet you. I wonder if when we get to Heaven we'll get in trouble for being rowdy and talking too much!


And thank you Marina for being my friend! You have had some difficult circumstances that's for sure. You have shown yourself faithful to our Lord and He has blessed you. You are such a sweet lady and beautiful not only on the outside, but inside as well!


And for those ladies that have tagged me for meme's, I promise I am working on them too!





5 comments:

Kailani said...

Congratulations on all your awards! You're going to need a new mantle! hee hee

Kailani
An Island Life

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on ALL your awards!!

Have a great day!!
Jennifer =-)

Donetta said...

I hope your having a nice day today. Sorry I have been rather crazy busy. I appreciate your thoughtful prayers too. :)

Mike said...

Congratulations.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

marina said...

congratulations on all your awards!! you are bless and love no matter what you go through we are hear for you.love,marina