2.20.2008

So Not Loving Donny

I never thought I would say this, but I am not loving Donny today. I just heard him say on Entertainment Tonight that my homie, Luke Menard, should go home!! Now I must admit Luke was not the best. But he certainly was not the worst. My daughter and I voted over and over and over for him last night. I hate that we have to wait until tomorrow to find out. And i forgot to tell you all that Luke is a christian! He's a super guy and I hope he gets at least one more chance to show his stuff. Sigh! Boo Donny!

And one more piece of news on me....I can't have my surgery until March 7th! Sadness. So I get to carry around my pee bag a couple more weeks. Hey, at least I'm saving on toilet paper right now...lol!

Well, I must go because the girls are up on American Idol in just a few minutes. There are two girls from Indiana so we'll see how they do!

Shame on you Donny!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A) didnt know you had a peebag..where was I?
B) Luke is very cute and I voted for him

C) Donny cant be perfect so we will let him have this one fault

Kimmy said...

I liked Luke, and you're right, he wasn't the worst. I'm sure he'll be around for another week.

Faith said...

Well, I love how Luke looks. And I liked him during Hollywood auditions but tuesday nite...well....let's just say I didn't vote for him nor did my girls. But...we are also hoping that he at least makes the top 10. (we love David, Michael and Jason the one with dreadlocks!!!).
As for Donny...well...what does he know?
and that' great that Luke is a Christian. We are also wondering if maybe Brooke the wholesome one is? My oldest thinks so.
Enjoy the results tonite!

Kailani said...

When I saw Donny on ET tonight, I immediately thought of you! LOL!

kailani
an island life

Fiddledeedee said...

Only you can make light of carrying around a pee bag and saving on TP. That's why I love you.

I think Luke is adorable. When my husband saw me staring at Donny on ET, and I was wondering out loud why he wasn't doing "Dancing With The Stars", he piped up and said, "Cuz he's FAT!" He then had to dodge a punch to the throat.

Donny. Fat. Not.

He was wrong about Luke, though.