12.10.2007

Happiness & Joy

My cheeks hurt because I haven't stopped smiling since last Wednesday. I. Me. Amy, went to Cumberland Gap, Tennessee, Orlando, Florida, Virginia, and Washington D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!

God is SO GOOOOOOD to me! All I could do the entire trip was take in all of God's creation and smile from ear to ear. I'm sure I looked goofy, which was okay while I was in Florida ;o) Get it? Who woulda thunk that I would be travelling so far after such a long year! Not me!!!

And you know what's weird? The pain I was in was the absolute worst I have ever been in and you'd think I would never forget it. But now I feel like it is so far behind me and way in the past! That's a good thing, right? I'm moving forward. I won't, however, forget how God helped me through each and every moment. If it weren't for Him I would not be here today. I give ALL the glory to Him and I praise Him each and every time I step foot outside my house.

I can't wait to visit each and everyone of you. I missed you very much! When I was in Georgia I wondered how far away I was from Amy. And when I was in Florida I wondered if I would see DeeDee anywhere! Yeah, I know they are both big states, but you never know. It's a small world after all! And I'm not talking about the ride. :o)

6 comments:

Fresh Girl said...

Oh Amy, I'm so glad you're back!! And thrilled to pieces that you had a good time and was able to go to so many places. What an answer to prayers! And hey, I've been to Cumberland Gap! My mom and dad and I ran away from home to there one weekend when I was a little girl. ;)

Kimmy said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!! Wow, what a trip! Glad you're back.

As We Sail... said...

That's a lot of coverage for one vacation. Glad you had a blessed time.

Anonymous said...

just blog hopping today. I wanted to say hello! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip! I would love to go to Cumberland Gap!!!!!! Stop by my blog for a visit sometime! Have a great week!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, girl, when you get out and start going places, you REALLY get out and go! Good for you, that sounds like a wonderful trip and I know you enjoyed every second of it. :)

Have a joyous holiday season!

Unknown said...

Wow,Amy, what a whirlwind of a trip! I am so glad you had an awesome time and I know you throughly enjoyed yourself. Good for you. It is so nice to be able and just GO somewhere. I love the open road!! Glad to have you back.
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com