6.10.2008

Evolution of Dance

In my world laughter is important! I can be in pain (like today) and be a tad bit irritable, but when I watch stuff like this I cannot help but break out into an obnoxious loud laugh with a snort or two!

I know you'll be saying to yourself, "I remember that, and that, oh and that one too!" If you haven't seen it before it's worth watching. For the memories and definitely for the laughs. Go get someone to watch it with you so you can laugh together!

Have a wonderful day filled with love and laughs!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've seen this before and I LOVE it!! Guaranteed to put a smile right on your face.
Your right....during that video you can't help but to say..."I remember that!!...and that one!!!"
Hilarious!
That guy can seriously dance too!

Have a great week!

Donetta said...

Hello, That was really quite a performance. I hope this finds you holding up. Life is a challenge.

Kailani said...

I've seen this before and couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for making me laugh again. Have a great weekend!

Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

Carol said...

I enjoyed that! Smiled the whole way through.